Low-Stress Training Clips – LSTclips™
This technique has been used by growers for thousands of years. Low stress training is a new take on an old method of growing fruiting plants and trees to grow in a uniform manner.
Growers gain more control of their crops, allowing for bigger and better yields.
LSTclips™ by AirTech ® Organic Automation are great for speeding up the process of allowing better airflow, light control, and compact spaces.
Increase your crops performance with LSTclips™
AirTech® Organic Automation has designed LSTclips™ with you in mind.
LSTclips™ are designed to train your plant stems with ease. Our design allows for minimal contact with the use of the finger grip.
• The angle of 120 degrees creates the optimum bend reducing stress to the plant and preventing broken stems.
• Made with a Polypropylene blend that is much less toxic than ABS or PVC; LSTclips™ made by AirTech® Home and Organic Automation are much more durable than any 3d printed parts.
• Unlike 3d printed clips made from PLA plastics, our clips can be reused over and over again without breaking.
• These clips are designed with curved edges and an extra deep groove to prevent stem slippage.
• Affordable and competitively priced to give your crops a competitive advantage and create stronger, healthier crops. Great for indoor and outdoor gardening and farming.