LSTclips help increase airflow and light penetration and are great for tight spaces.
If you are looking for Plant Training Clips, or Grow Manipulation Clips LSTclips™ by AirTech will help in your optimization process.
Our unique design allows for minimal contact with the use of the built-in thumb handle. LSTclips™ are angled at 120 degrees for an optimum bend. This reduces stress to the plant and prevents breaks.
Made with a Polypropylene blend, we took every step in ensuring a safe product for your garden.
Increase your crops’ performance with LSTclips™
- 120-degree bend for an optimum 90-degree angle for max growth.
- Durable can be used over and over again.
- Finger grip for less plant contact and hole to attach tie-downs and other supports.
- Made with a special Polypropylene blend. Less toxic than ABS or PVC.
- Extra deep groove to prevent stem slippage.
- Made in the USA
The Low-Stress Training technique (also known as light stress training) has been used by growers for thousands of years. Low-stress training is a new take on an old method of growing fruiting plants and trees to grow in a uniform manner.
Growers gain more control of their crops, allowing for bigger and better yields.
LSTclips™ by AirTech® Home and Organic Automation are great for speeding up the process of allowing better airflow, light control, and compact spaces.
Increase your crops’ performance with LSTclips™.
Ships 30 to a pack – Available in white, blue, and green (color coordinate plant strains)
Made In USA